Day 0...Happy Birthday!!!

The transplant went very well today! There weren't any complications or problems. I am set up to be released from the hospital tomorrow about lunch time. They are 100% certain that I will have to be readmitted for a few weeks when my counts start to drop, which should take 3-7 days. In the meantime, I am going home and will enjoy a few days at home :)

Thank you all for your prayers and support! They have been my life-line each step of the way. Please continue to support me as I enter this final phase of this journey. This is an exciting time but also one of the scariest times. This is the time when the slightest germ or infection can be fatal. I have to learn how to live in my environment again in a whole new way, and respect my body for where it is in its recovery no matter how I am feeling. Challenging indeed!!! One day at a time...

:)